Posted on June 25, 2019 | Author Perth Boat Show | Category Perth
The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show is the major boating event in Western Australia, and will be held from Friday 20th – Sunday 22nd September 2019; and now with late night trading on the Friday night.
The event is in its third year and is now recognised nationally and internationally as an important event on the Boat Show calendar. The Show includes indoor displays within Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (PCEC); with on-water displays and activities in Elizabeth Quay.
The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show is designed as an avenue for the industry to present new products to the market, and is ideally times in late September at the beginning of the summer boating season. The show takes up all six pavilions within PCEC, and includes displays of the latest trailerboats, jet skis, canoes and kayaks, engines, fishing tackle, electronics and navigation, clothing and travel information. Elizabeth Quay features big boat displays on water, plus sailing and boating activities, government displays and show attractions.
The Club Marine Perth International Boat Show is presented by the Boating Industry Association of WA.
2019 Show Highlights!
• Show specials on Family boats, Fishing boats, Ski boats and Personal Water Craft
• Big boats and Sailing and motor yachts in Elizabeth Quay
• New Fishing Zone with Mark LeCras
• New Lifestyle Stage
• New Kid’s Casting competition
• New Skipper’s Ticket testing!
• Discover boating free activities
• Government Information Hub
• Prizes and giveaways
• Late night trading on Friday night til 9pm
Tickets and info is available on our website.