Posted on August 6, 2018 | Author Perth Boat Show | Category New Boats
All eyes will be on the big boat collection in Elizabeth Quay this year as Riviera present their latest addition to their collection of Sports Yachts, with the WA launch of the new Riviera 5400 Sport Yacht.
A fresh design boasting a sleek profile, the 5400 Sport Yacht is sure to impress even before stepping aboard. Its aesthetics can be appreciated from afar, but it’s when you step on board that you will really appreciate the magnificence of this vessel.
The 5400 Sport Yacht also offers remarkable roominess throughout her massive entertainer’s cockpit, her luxurious saloon and down to the accommodation deck, where a full-beam master stateroom with private ensuite serves as a private retreat for her fortunate owners.
Boasting a vast array of new features, especially the sheer magnitude of the 5400’s internal volume, the latest offering from Riviera is sure to impress!
• Sleek external styling, strong robust hull with keel
• Contemporary hull windows and porthole designs, recessed for added protection and appeal
• Garage for tender with electric-opening garage door and electric winch
• Hydraulic boarding platform, teak-laid and with recessed stainless steel swim ladder, with hatch cover
• Wide walk-around side decks with raised bulwarks and well-placed hand rails for added safety
• All deck hardware crafted from marine-grade stainless steel
• Elegant foredeck with large sun pad, fold-up bimini and adjustable back rests for complete comfort
• Stainless steel Ultra Anchor, fitted
• Very generous cockpit, teak-laid
• Transom lounge with drink-holders within arm-rests and fender storage on both sides
• Port-side wet bar with double barbecue, refrigerator, ice-maker, bench top and sink with folding hot and cold tap
• L-shaped lounge to starboard with storage underneath and teak table which can be converted to a daybed
• Rear electric GRP Webasto sliding sunroof built into the cockpit’s hardtop
• Large awning window set in a strong stainless steel frame opens out and over the cockpit from the aft gourmet galley to enhance single-level, indoor/outdoor living
• Fully equipped U-shaped galley with satin-varnished walnut finish, 2 refrigeration drawers, wine cooler and cocktail cabinet as well as high-end appliances
• All drawers utilise Blum stainless steel drawer runners with a soft-closing mechanism
• Luxurious internal furnishings, including varnished timber table around a large L-shaped plush leather lounge
• Premium entertainment package – LED TVs in the master and forward staterooms as well the saloon
• Additional electric Webasto sunroof with block-out screen built into saloon sunroof to enhance natural light and liveability
• Three staterooms, two bathrooms. The full-beam master stateroom with ensuite and long fixed hull windows with opening portholes
• C-Zone digital switching system with two central AC/DC control panels – at the saloon entry and at the helm, with pre-set and customised modes to simplify owner operation, and optional iPad integration
• Curved forward windscreen manufactured from toughened glass, stainless steel wiper arms
• Sports-inspired central helm with sunken dash, excellent visibility and easy access to all controls, electric adjusting leather Recaro helm seat with chaise companion lounge to starboard seating up to four people
• Volvo Penta’s proven IPS2-800 propulsion system is standard power, with joystick controls x 2, integrated Glass Cockpit navigation and engine monitoring system, comprising Dynamic Positioning System, Anti-Corrosion Protection, Auto-Pilot, line-cutters fitted to both drives, Propspeed anti-fouling applied, and optional Auto-Trim system
• Energy-efficient LED lighting fitted throughout
• Maintenance-free battery banks x 4 (2 x start, 1 x house, 1 x auxiliary)
• Superior charging system with 4 x alternators fitted
• Mastervolt battery chargers and inverter
• Functional storage solutions throughout
• Thoughtful, designed-in access to key maintenance points throughout the yacht
• Water-tight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull
Be at the 2018 Club Marine Perth International Boat Show for the West Australian release of the Riviera 5400 Sports Yacht!